Large companies have information technology (IT) departments. These IT departments perform several critical roles for an organization. Some of these roles are obvious, while numerous roles remain less obvious. Our purpose at Atlantic-IT.net is to:
- Align appropriate technology with your corporate goals/needs;
- Take part in your organization’s budgetary process as it relates to technology;
- Maintain thorough documentation of your company’s technology systems — including assets, licensing, service contracts, etc.;
- Act as your company’s representative and liaison for all technology vendors;
- Maintain your company’s network infrastructure;
- Perform routine, proactive maintenance on server(s) and PCs;
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues;
- Be responsible for uptime of all server(s), PCs, and mission critical applications; and
- Keep up with industry standards by constantly evaluating products and services for application in your organization.
Atlantic-IT.net offers a reliable, economic, one-stop solution to fulfill all your technology needs.
Call us today and request a free technology check-up — 877-936-3328