Why You Need a SharePoint Consultant in New York
The rebranded Microsoft 365 is the go-to cloud platform designed to help businesses achieve more with access to all of their information, files, emails, and office programs hosted via the cloud. Essentially, you can work from any device or location with access to everything you need to stay productive:
Despite the common misconception that the cloud isn’t secure, Microsoft 365 takes a lot of precautions to keep you safe against cybercrime. In fact, advanced threat protection is used to protect against malware, harmful links, ransomware, and much more. You can also count on the following:
- Multi-factor authentication to confirm your identity before you’re able to access resources.
- Antivirus to protect your systems, files, and online activities from all types of threats.
- Message encryption that combines encryption and access rights capabilities to keep information out of the wrong hands.
SharePoint takes this popular cloud platform to the next level…
SharePoint is a document management and collaboration tool that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft 365 – boosting its existing capabilities even more. There’s a number of individual workflow applications within the platform – making it a one-stop solution for anyone who wants to improve their day-to-day business operations with greater productivity and streamlined collaboration.
SharePoint offers a range of features, including but not limited to:
- Intranet portals
- Document and file management
- Social networks
- Search vulnerability
- Business intelligence
Basically, you can initiate, monitor, and report on a range of activities you’re already doing in Microsoft 365, including signature approval, issue tracking, document review, and much more. Here are a few benefits:
- Simplified compliance with regulations because you can control the security, expiration policies, auditing capabilities, and more.
- Greater access to important information as users can view information tailored to their specific job or usage to ensure security without limiting accessibility.
- More productivity throughout the workday because the enterprise search function lets you find information about documents, web pages, people, and more.
- Easy integration with other applications that you already use and love within the workplace, including:
- And more
Do you REALLY need a SharePoint consultant in New York?
Here’s the thing: most businesses won’t get what they need straight out of the box. Our SharePoint consultants are able to configure a tailored solution to help you automate your business processes and create systems that work within the solution. We also provide:
- Migration assistance
- Training for your employees
- Support around-the-clock
- And much more
Basically, we’re there every step of the way to make sure your implementation is successful.