Atlantic-IT Provides NYC Financial Firm With IT Services
If you’re reading this article, I can assume you’re in the market for IT services in NYC. Maybe it’s not the top priority for you right now, but you’re at least thinking you could find a better option than what you have right now.
But let me guess — you’re dragging your heels in the process because you assume it’ll be tedious, frustrating, and time-intensive.
Here’s a secret: it doesn’t have to be. If you do it right, switching to a superior NYC IT company is just a matter of typing a few messages and having a phone call.
Don’t believe me? I’ll have you know this was exactly how it worked for an NYC financial firm that reached out to my team last week:
“We are interested in getting information on your services. We are a small financial firm in NYC and need full IT services.”
That’s what they sent to us through our 24/7 Live Chat on our website. Within a few minutes, our representative had arranged a phone call directly with our team to provide further info and get the process started:
“Thank you for providing me with the information. If this is a convenient time for you to speak on the phone, I can connect you with our office right away for further assistance. Would you like to speak with someone on the phone?”
And just like that, the process was underway. But it doesn’t end there — we follow a carefully developed process to make sure your switch is efficient and risk-free.
What’s The Process Of Switching IT Services With Atlantic-IT?
In order to avoid unnecessary downtime, configuration issues, and other problems that can stem from a poorly planned transition of NYC IT services, we follow these five key steps:
- We advise you not to cancel your service from your current IT provider until you have everything in place, so there are no gaps in service.
- We make sure you have admin access to all accounts, data, and applications, along with a master list of passwords and other login info.
- We perform a cybersecurity assessment to confirm that no backdoors exist.
- Once our services are in place, we advise you to cancel the service with your previous provider.
- We make sure your staff knows about the change in IT support, and how to make use of the new services we offer.
Atlantic-IT Makes Switching To Better IT Services In NYC Easy
As you can see, we carefully plan every vital step in the transition process, from the initial signed agreement to the transition of ongoing support. By working closely with your team, we prioritize your needs and ensure you don’t encounter any unnecessary issues during the migration of services.
The Atlantic-IT team takes pride in our work from the very beginning, ensuring an onboarding process that you can believe in.